Why BannerFrameAIR Works Best for Freestanding Signage
What is Lind BannerFrameAIR?
Our BannerFrameAIR solution is the best system available for freestanding signage. BannerFrameAIR works great for ground-up signage and stadium signage. It is also ideal for display areas that tend to face wind exposure from all sides. BannerFrameAIR is quick and easy to install, as it ships pre-measured and ready for installation directly from the box. This makes it a cost-effective solution that also allows you to save time on labor.
Made for on-site assembly and in-air or hanging, this is a complete solution for banner and signage installation that offers durability and longevity. Installation can be done quickly, in just a few easy steps:
- First, remove each pre-measured section.
- Then dig the post holes into the ground.
- Once that’s done, set BannerFrameAIR posts into the holes you dug.
- Then install the gravel backfill and sleeves.
- Finally, put together the BannerFrameAIR face and install the vinyl.
Lind BannerFrameAIR includes several options as a finishing touch, each providing its own set of exceptional benefits for great banner installs. Some of the options include:
- BannerFrameCLASSIC – This option is excellent for a wide range of flat surfaces for banners of all sizes. The spring and hook technology is hidden by the screw-on cover, creating a visually appealing border for your banner. It is also engineered for use in harsh weather conditions. The installation from start to finish takes about 2 hours to complete, and change-outs can be done within minutes.
- BannerFrameHINGE – Featuring attached cover sections, this option makes for easy installations and change-outs. It uses engineered spring and hook technology, meaning there is no need for tools, grommets, cables, tracks, or tension rods. The end result is a tight and wrinkle-free look. Installation can be done in 4 simple steps:
- Start by removing the pre-measured sections directly from the box.
- Then secure them onto the wall’s surface.
- Next, using the precut holes, attach your banner to the patented spring tips.
- Finally, flip down the hinged covers for a perfect and secure fit every time.
For more information on BannerFrameAIR and BannerFrameAIR options, start a conversation with us. We look forward to walking you through our products and why they’re the best signage solutions available.